View Single Post
Old 2013-04-28, 05:37   Link #115
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I have to say though...this has turned me onto Miyano's music. Of all of the seiyuu I've some to known throughout the years, I have to honestly say Miyano is probaly one of the few that can sing. Same with whomever voices the bluehaired Tsundere that isn't Tokiya and Sawabe's character. Those guys can seriously sing.
Miyano is good and all, though to be honest I think sometimes he's trying too hard, and he should do something with his vibrato. By the way, Suwabe's character is the blond long-haired Casanova. The one you're thinking of is voiced by Suzumura Kenichi who is indeed awesome, even though his UtaPri songs tend not to leave much of an impression on me (though this latest enka was awesomely hilarious), but ooh in other series where he sings, most recently Ixion Saga... (oh that song XDDDD) But if I had to choose a favorite singer from the main 7 it would be Taniyama Kishou (Natsuki), simply because I like his songs the best, but I think all the mains can sing well. (Except for Shimono Hiro. I'm still not quite sure what he's doing here. )

Both Taniyama and Miyano can be really annoying sometimes in group songs, though. It's as if they're trying to stand out even when they're supposed to be blending in, like "LISTEN TO MEEEEE! AREN'T I GREAT!!" Someone should tell them that's not how group songs work...

(Suzumura and Suwabe always make me so nostalgic. I first heard both of them in the X TV series, and I remember I was like "This show sucks, but I like the two leads! Their singing is decent, too, a bit more voice training and they'll be pretty good, I hope they can make it big!" and here we are...)

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-04-28 at 06:03.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote