View Single Post
Old 2006-07-05, 03:43   Link #40
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
there is a point that i still don't understand, Raftel is the island at the end of the grand line and roger was the only person to confirm it existance .. when luffy entered the grand line at first and crocus explained to him about the grand line there was drawing of the grand line .. that all line will gather at and island before raftel, is that place the pirate summit which ace mentioned ??

but what i really want to know ... the orgnization that's known now as WG exist more than 800 years before roger came and they couldn't reach raftel, whitebeard which said to be the only pirate that fought equally with roger even after more than 20 years since roger dead couldn't reach raftel ... the marines and WB should have surviver or prisoner of roger men which saw what roger and how he entered raftel ?? if they are this strong why the heck they couldn't able to reach it ?

also another point they mentioned the whitebeard was the only man who fought equally with roger but i think that's was a long before roger became the pirate king which mean roger should got stronger than WB by that time ... so they probably decided to fight to see whose stronger, the marine heard that they gathered power 3 admiral, more than 10 vice admiral, a lot of fleets, and they created the shichibukai for the first time and they ambushed roger .. roger and his crew fought they probably killed 1 or two admiral, a few vice-admiral, and a few shichibukai.. but their number where great as last resort to let his nakama and friend escape ( like WB, or maybe Robin's mother, or baby luffy or to protect something ) roger surrender or played decoy to let them escape that's how he got captured ... because when he was about to get excuted they ask him if he want anything he asked if they can free his hands and promise not to flee because he is tired of runing away ..
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote