View Single Post
Old 2012-11-18, 22:49   Link #143
relentlessflame

*Administrator

The only thing about Asuna breaking free is: "now what?" I mean, it's not like she can really run away from Sugou given that he has GM powers. As soon as he goes to check up on her and sees she's not there, he can just pull up the console and transport her back, and at that point he'll surely be less accommodating (for one thing, that number panel has got to go...). I'm going to assume that, based on the delay in opening the gate (from when we saw her figure it out) she picked her time carefully, understanding his schedule and when he usually shows up, and assuming the gate stays open maybe she's planning to return before his next usual check-up. In the meantime, I guess she can try to get info on her situation and see if she can't somehow get a message out to the real world (or at least see if Kirito is in the game).

If she manages to get down from the world tree, that's a good thing in the sense that Kirito would no longer have to worry about getting up there, but she may not be able to find her way back up either. Perhaps she'll be able to figure something out from her vantage point. Anyway, we'll have to wait and see.