View Single Post
Old 2013-03-18, 19:44   Link #4086
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
I think it is because of they are ojousama. As noble women, they must attend the party of another nobles and has sheltered life. They didn't have any time to play with another kid as their time spend for studying to refine their status as noble women. Even though they meet with a boy at the party, it is just formality to associate them. And it become worse when they enter elementalist school where all girl get together.

I heard from someone that they start to associate with the boy of nobleman for the purpose of marriage when their age reach 23++ as that age their power start decreased. It's mean a political marriage and the couple hope that their children are girls for them to become new elementalist.

I see that Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance setting is much like Infinite Stratos and Duel Savior where women has higher status than men. Men can only become soldier or more become general as women can become knight an more "Number".
So, is there an explanation for the highly sexual content Novels they read? For girls who are shy to the extent of becoming squeamishness of holding hands, they already read some more "high quality" materials of relationship of opposite sexes. It feels like a paradox.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote