View Single Post
Old 2013-06-14, 11:24   Link #3542
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0beit View Post
2ch thread celebrating interview
http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51398941.html

What happened?
generally good news, the author's new work is already in progress.
if you want me to translate a specific part, post up.
・「完全なる桐乃エンド」 - kirino end
・「最初の人生相談と同じように、兄妹は、二人だけの秘密を抱えて終わる」 - like the life consultation, the siblings holding a secret of only the 2 at the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laruldan View Post
And who have given Super-Kyousuke right to meddle with other's affairs?
Minami plays exactly same game here, and even on a bit higher ground, she is friend of both Kyousuke and Kirino. Super-Kyousuke have not hesitated to meddle with complete strangers affairs :-)
Sure, she failed, and in very spectacular way, so what?
At exact same time, Kyousuke failed with Sakurai, and in spectacular way too.
Sad, but in real life, sometimes shit happens.
And why she have not fixed her errors? Maybe, scared to mess it up even more (was not Kyousuke in same boat in same period?). And she had limited understanding about what happens with Kirino . And as much omnipotent and omniscient granny she looks sometimes, that image overboasted in same way as Super-Kyousuke image. And when she got better picture, she tried to fix things. And with that, while she failed to reach her goals, but even her failed attempt played to Kirino & Kyousuke glory, so who cares?
you misunderstood my point, i never said that i hate Manami because she is manipulative, but rather her lack of guts to clean her mess, true she can be failed but if her at least try before the cold war happened,, i would never hate her and when she tried to fix thing Kyousuke already fixed this before she get the bigger picture like you said, and while super -kyousuke do it for himself and accept it all, Manami do it while justified it's for the siblings.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote