View Single Post
Old 2009-05-22, 20:19   Link #112
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....

Quote:
Originally Posted by windstar!~ View Post
While you're unable to accept the fact that he is just going through a phase many of us have been going through - this is just a phase and definitely not the end of his social-life and the beginning of his self-destruction. Your brother found something he likes and while it appears weird/stupid to you he loves it, it's just a hobby. As my friend Kylaran pointed out earlier he changed, temporarily, in a way where things that might appear really important to you (i.e getting a girlfriend) became less important for him. It's okay to be worried about your brother but isn't what you are doing the wrong thing? To me it seems just as if you're trying to force the image of a, to you, ideal person on him - a person he doesn't want to be. I, myself, have had others trying to force an image/lifestyle on me and I've sent them all to hell because it's not who I want to be and it's annoying to see people running around like crazy because they want to change you from, as they would call it, 'abnormal' to 'normal'. My friend, do me a favour and define normality and abnormality. Isn't being "abnormal" just a different way of being "normal"?
This is clearly, not a phase my friend. It has taken a toll on his mental health. Someone needs to send SaintessHeart over to fix this issue.

Edit: Oh yeah, I met a progamer yesterday. He stopped being a pro!! Lol.. because he met his wife. LOL he just got married like 2 days ago.
Spicy~Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote