Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-23, 15:27   Link #2791
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
She wasn't a small child. She was 10 years old when Eureka transported her to 2020, because she is 15 in the year 2025.
Well I thought a 10 year old would just about count as a small child but in any case it seems clear that she was in a high trapar concentration as a child and did in fact go to that research facility.

Quote:
So Eureka could save Elena without touching her, but couldn't save AO without touching him? That makes no sense. I think the "real answer" that Elena was originally supposed to be someone special--part-Coralian, hence the pastel-colored hair--and that Eureka brought her to the Ao-verse for some specific reason. However, they probably ran out of time so just dropped her story line and came up with the "human from the past" story line, even though it makes no sense given what came before it.
Save Ao from what? If we assume the only thing she can do is travel between different universes whilst carrying Quartz and people, then it probably wouldn't be a good idea for her to do that to Ao considering she sacrificed so much just to bring him to the world he was currently in.

[edit]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
I'd also note that it was Christophe who told Gazelle about the facility in a bid to convince Gazelle that Miller and Elena were different people, so Christophe may very well have been lying to Gazelle about Elena's past.
If I may say so, I think that's an extremely liberal interpretation.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote