View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 21:58   Link #20
Midonin
Last Engage

Chu2Koi 06 - Kyoto Delusion Animation

I was way more interested in the B plot than the A plot. Not so much a plot as a scene. The first two(-ish) scenes. Yuuta's a good artist, and Rikka's just as good. I figured this out when she was sketching the clown with the dice last time. She could channel her delusion power in a good direction if she figures it out. Sanae's sliding drop kick on Shinka was also hilarious. In and out in a flash! But my favorite part of the episode was shortly after.

Rikka making shirts for every member, and specialized roll calls to make them into a sort of dark Sentai team... all the props for her. All of the props. Come hell or high water, I want to see Yuuta and Shinka in those shirts doing their roll call. In the version of the show in my head it's in front of a cheering crowd, but even on the Christmas light magic circle will do. I just want to see it. And maybe make one of those shirts for the next convention I attend, assuming that Cospa or someone doesn't start selling them officially, thus making it the second anime (and KyoAni) based clothing I purchase since my official HTT T-shirt after that fateful concert...

Okay, the love letter thing. It sort of relates to the light music club, so it's a passable segue. The dramatic speech in front of the class was well-animated, and the glowy effects on the cut were funny too. It also showed just how strict Shinka can be in her public persona as well as her private one. Like the rest of the show, it was well done.

I just like the Oriential Sentai Magickranger stuff a lot, lot more.