View Single Post
Old 2009-08-28, 00:47   Link #106
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Rewaching with subs (and being able to pause) mad me notice some more things:
  • After have complaning last week, I think Nagato looks nice now. Specially her first shot, in the begining.
  • It is reallyobvious now she only follow Kyon's order. Twice this episode she asaked for his permission to follow Haruhi and Koizumi.
  • It is hilarious seeing Koizumi still smileing even when is obvious he don' want too. Like after have reciving his 'reward' for suggesting having extras and after being shoot by Mikuru.
  • There s two continuity errors. Just after Mikuru 'lose' her contact lens Haruhi have the idea of only usingthen after the 'transformation'. Yet, she doesn't wear then in the first fight scene. Also, the many familys just vanish during Mikuru's and Nagato's 'fight'.
  • Haruhi's and Kyon's fight was very well done.
  • Again, the Mikuru Beam scene was awesome.
  • Nagato did a big leap in that scene too. Almost a fly, really.
  • Haruhi must really be blind. How the hell she didn't noticed before the reflector had be cut?
  • Hilarious Kyon claming being an amatour after giving many wierd scyfi names
  • Kyon's random references are awesome. Pope Inoccent III? Really?
  • Both Tsuruya and Taniguchi are awesome. Period.
  • Taniguchi and Kunikida conversation is very funny. I wonder if is always like that.
  • The black taxis intriged me. I wonder if the cab is Arakawa (we couldn't se his/her face).
  • TFEI? I didn't remember it. It seen to be the humanoid interface, but what it means? It was spoke in english, so the meaning must be in english as well right?
  • Speaking on they, apparently Yuki is very skilled amongst then. What intrigued me, however, is Nagato don't explang anything, unike the others. So the others interfaces explaing things to the Organization?
Wow, I talked a lot now. I guess I should reread Sighs... I really didn't remember that TFEI thing.