View Single Post
Old 2011-04-26, 17:12   Link #1268
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
But even if you do take that into account, the Vajra that they fight in the last episode has been going up against galaxy, so it is possible that they would have evolved anyway from fighting them (they seem to be ahead of Frontier in terms of technology). Making Luka's new weapon kinda a moot point, (since he's the only one that has it anyway).

At the end fight I think the weapon advantage was with Frontier but Vajra had just pure quantity and a coordinated combat strategy when linking with Grace which makes it difficult to surpass.

Why I am saying it like this is because I looked up the details of Frontier and Galaxy and the only technical difference between the battle pods are interior and electronics. If the Vajra would have adapated the technology of Galaxy, then the HQB arsenal should be ineffective but it was quite effective until the very end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
I have to ask myself how exactly the Vajra could attain immunity to a weapon which essentially causes a dimensional implosion in them. ^^
You don't need to be immune, you just need to avoid it or create the proper anti missile gunpods or flares.