Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 21:14   Link #3302
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
this is true but good even if it happens it would be too much to hope that she speaks haha
Saki wouldn't be as interesting if she actually spoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
but she should not have allowed her troops get so miserably depressed in the first place. If anything, she should have performed that silly dance much, much sooner, or at least given them a rousing speech, or something...
It's hard to keep people's morale up in the best of times, and they were in a real predicament. In real life, the German army faced similar conditions in Winter 1941, and their morale plummeted despite having the best and most experienced junior officers and NCOs in the world. I'd say that Miho did a great job given what she had to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
They're not real ammunition, they don't cause casuality for tank crew, they can't be killed by just shot, useless they fall to river or cliff (real world sport accidents can cause death too), but in that situation no matter you in bumper car or tank, you may be dead. So it is still sport, and girls are playing.
While your statement is mostly correct, it's more dangerous than it looks. The Type 89 was on fire when it was knocked out by the Sherman Firefly. Even the most hardcore tankers were terrified when that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Another mystery is Saori's need to be popular. I mean, I thought from the beginning that she's must be one of those girl who's popular with boys. She has style, knows how to cook, is caring, has something that I'd call a mother figure, yet she's unpopular?
The answer is obvious - Saori has never actually met a boy.