Old 2012-04-20, 18:06   Link #28518
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
wait what?
In the red. Context, sir.

Quote:
I'm not paying attention to both your points because I'm not arguing whether this writing this is honest, dishonest, or a crime against humanity. In fact, I generally agree with you two that this is not author honesty, but I'm not willing to use the hyperbole that's been flying around to describe Ryukishi. This is because I ended up figuring out Umineko from the clues presented anyways.
Then why are you arguing against it?

Quote:
Well, which part is not solvable? If the red text purely describes Beatrice's POV and condition, and her condition and basically the last mystery of Umineko that Ryukishi wanted us to solve, then its solvable. Plus that and the quotes I provided. What you seem to be saying is that the detective/closed room parts of each episode is not solvable, right? But...
Hindsight makes everything solvable. I'll need better than sophistry.

And you're missing the point again.

Quote:
Just because someone wants to argue against with you... and in my case, I am agreeing on some things and also asking for more ideas, do not label us as "Ryukishi Apologist Zealots!LOL!"
Well, excuse me, but it's not an indication of agreeing with someone when you argue against them and defend the thing they're criticizing without clarifying your own position until after the fact.

Quote:
But Beatrice's goal from the beginning was to mislead and trick Battler into accepting her as a witch.
No it wasn't.