View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 09:33   Link #1295
Nilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
On your sig: I wonder what is Suzaku's relationship with C.C.. It's one of those things that better get some air-time soon.
Indeed. Clearly he's much more like Lelouch than an of us thought. The whole thing in which he can see C.C's projection of her hologram. This surely means something. XD I would love to see an AU in which Suzaku is the one granted Geass while Lelouch is the one who has to change the world from within. Because, honestly, without the Geass, was there ever any other choice for him but to keep his head bowed low to Britannia? I also wonder if it would ever occur to C.C that she might have picked the wrong guy? XD I mean, I'm holding my breath for some huge WTF-inducing revelations in the few next episodes. :P

I also think her wish definitely had something to do with eradicating the power of Geass completely as Lelouch is attempting now to do. There was just something about this in ep14. I can't shake the feeling that's what she was trying to say before shooting her ex-disciples who were attempting the emergency escape train route.

Oh and BTW, why can't I c my own siggy ^^;?