Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-18, 23:04   Link #2268
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Another update on my situation

I believe i'm over my crush, I just said forget it. As others have said there are plenty of fish in the sea. However on my birthday, my mutul friend told me she was asking questions about me, he says she wanted him to call me to see what i was doing, but he didn't. I feel that she's interested, but if she has a boyfriend, and me being the coward i am, don't want to step into another situation were physical harm could be induced. So i just said i was going to leave it alone.

Strangely enough, Another co worker confessed her feelings about me, and i was floored I saw the signs though. She's 40 and i just turned 23, i have never considered a puma, all that appealing, but i find her attractive very attractive. Further more, i can be a gold digger at the same time cause she makes several digits more than me on her pay check. okay that was a joke. My only worry is the co worker she told is the CNN of people's personal business. I think i'll pursue this one because i don't have much going on, but i'll play this one close to he chest.