Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 04:28   Link #2269
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Another update on my situation

I believe i'm over my crush, I just said forget it. As others have said there are plenty of fish in the sea. However on my birthday, my mutul friend told me she was asking questions about me, he says she wanted him to call me to see what i was doing, but he didn't. I feel that she's interested, but if she has a boyfriend, and me being the coward i am, don't want to step into another situation were physical harm could be induced. So i just said i was going to leave it alone.

Strangely enough, Another co worker confessed her feelings about me, and i was floored I saw the signs though. She's 40 and i just turned 23, i have never considered a puma, all that appealing, but i find her attractive very attractive. Further more, i can be a gold digger at the same time cause she makes several digits more than me on her pay check. okay that was a joke. My only worry is the co worker she told is the CNN of people's personal business. I think i'll pursue this one because i don't have much going on, but i'll play this one close to he chest.
For one the term is 'cougar' (if you mean middle aged sexy women), and hmm...
Two, it doesn't sound like the wisest of decisions or reasons to pursue this path to be honest.
'Just cause I don't have much going on'

Given her age and lifestage, i doubt it'd last very long to be honest, short of her perhaps looking for some fun with you, rather than a serious relationship?
How'd you feel about being a toyboy for a while?

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote