Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 00:55   Link #2275
Samari
World's Greatest

Unusual incident today. I'm on the bus on my way to see my girlfriend so we can turn in the lease papers for our new place. So I'm just drawing...drawing...drawing on my little sketch pad. This gorgeous, just goddess of a girl (Asian girl...international student I think) gets on the bus and happens to sit next to me. After taking a quick glance I just keep on drawing. Out of my peripheral vision I noticed she was watching me sketch a bit, which added a tiny bit of pressure to make sure my skills were up to par. After a while she comments that she really likes my pictures. I rebuttal by being quite modest, but thanking her for her encouraging comment.

Suddenly the bus gets really crowded (like a slave ship). I'm practically at my stop. There is an elderly man standing up in front of me, and I offer him my seat since I'm about to get off. Before he can reply this drunk ass homeless man adjacently standing groans that he wants to sit down because he is handicapped and entitled to a seat. I simply reply "Uhh...okay proceed..." I stand up to let him sit. As he tries to squeeze his way through the crowd, he gets to my seat, and just rudely sits down and starts jabbering to the girl about her not giving him enough space or some BS like that...(you could just tell he was a homeless crazy asshole) and also threatening her. I immediately start yelling at him to leave her alone. The entire bus goes silent. There had to have been 70 packed people on that thing. He stops for a second, but then starts again and I do the same thing (honestly I felt like some enraged parent). He stops and doesn't speak to her anymore. I get off the bus at my stop and so does he coincidentally. Before I get off I tell the girl to have a good day. And she gives me this dreamy look with a smile and basically says thank you in a shy manner. I tip down my aviator shades and go about my business. Probably the best icebreaker I've ever had...actually her inquiring about my drawing was good enough, but that entire episode made it hot and spicy. If I was single that would have been the jackpot of all opportunities.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote