Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-12, 20:01   Link #14
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
I'm using the BT-2 at the minute and its a little better than the baby tanks you start with and as soon as you put the 40mm odd gun on it you can finally begin to pose real threat.
I'm still trying to find out how I'm supposed to get more tanks based on the American tank upgrade system I researched the T2 Medium Tank (or that's what I think it was called) but it costs 750 (gold-like coins) to buy it. I only have 150 and have no idea how to get more... Maybe I should read the tutorials to find out.

Quote:
Still didn't stop me getting steamrolled by panzers and those allied mobile artillery tanks ALOT of people see to love @_@ but at least I was starting to tally some kills.
I actually got 2 kills atleast last game (with the baby tank) just hard getting used to the game when there are so many people with better tanks compared to yours and can simply steamroll you if you just face them head on, or if you especially get caught in a trap-like state.

Quote:
One thing thats been irritating me is theres alot of just plain old that goes on, where basically 3/4 of each team barely move from the spawn points and when they do its only to the closest bush...
I believe they are leechers in my opinion... Since you don't need to get kills in order to get rewards (although you will get a greater reward if you do get kills) it seems people are just taking that lazy way of doing things and just getting that small reward anyway without any attempt, but when the enemy tries to take the base from you. Then they will "attempt" to do something about it, mostly camping the base.