View Single Post
Old 2011-03-09, 01:38   Link #183
dragon132004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Roy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves
It's acceptable for a heroine to be devious as long as she is extremely cute and can make her fandom faint from overcuteness on one NSFW image, that's a basic rule in my book
Agreed. The blond hair, purple eyes, and epic kawaii attitude. She's to awesome for words. O//O

Some fans may wanna IS to become Harem.. And it will be a nice suggestion there if it focused only Charlotte and Laura especially for their awesome cuteness sides, I mean imagine if IS started with these two female characters as the lead characters and a triangle love relationship that would be awesome nevertheless with the way things are going on now, I can only see Charlotte and Laura in the picture, I don't know why, may be the other girls didn't try to advance seriously like these two towards Ichika, and thanks to that, many have become their fans [That includes me of course ^.^]. Anyway, I see this episode showed the reason why Ichika fails to react properly to any girl advances towards him, All because of his older sister Chifuyu, she have a bigger influence than that what was projected earlier in the previous episodes ...

As for Houki, that girl is SERIOUSLY thinking that unless she got her own personal IS she can not get close to Ichika and get any better impression with him, Oh give me a break but again that's how she looks into things.. I don't have anything against her but she is neglecting the most impotent thing here, the communication, like how Charlotte and Laura started to do.