Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 16:00   Link #1854
Sound of Azure
...Is that so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I'm placing "cut on finger" on list of things anime characters are apprentenly very weak to along with rain water.

Rainwater: a minute more of contact with rainwater will send the character into pneumonia forcing them to miss school for a few days

Cut on finger: OMG, quick go to the hospital/nurse before you will literally die of bloodloss or osmething.
Have you seen how much blood pressure anime characters have?

I'm happy about the progress made this week though, like others, felt the melodrama was a bit much for my tastes. I think that we definitely saw some of Iori's real, non manufactured feelings come through. As for Himeko, looks like she meant what she said when she's going for it. At least she's not doing it behind Iori's back, which really would drive them apart.

In relation to Himeko's punch, I just kind of rolled my eyes over it. Yeah, it's annoying, but I expected it from that character/ this show's writing, so it didn't inspire rage... only resignation.

All in all not a terrible episode, but the best thing about it is simply setting up my expections on what can happen in the next couple of episodes thanks to Iori and Himeko's newly declared tug-of-war over Taichi.
Sound of Azure is offline   Reply With Quote