View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 18:11   Link #9744
Lunarskylar

my theory is that there's a time paradox, and broken up levi is from original timeline.

i think the girl might be lucy sent back to fix things, but i think in the original timeline the ft crew wasn't trapped in fairy sphere for 7 years. i think it'll be related to how the zeref powers are related, but lucy coming back changed what happened on tenrou island, which is why she had to go to the tournament every year

maybe to make sure that natsu and gajeel didn't come and fight sting and rogue, (and win i'm guessing) because that probably activates the dragon king festival ritual

when future lucy realized that fairy tail was back and they were going to try and train to enter the magic games, lucy asked the spirit king to purposely trap them in the spirit world so they wouldn't be able to have the power to qualify and compete

however since tenrou island's events were changed, the fate of ultear was changed, and crime sorciere was created, which allowed fairy tail to gain 2nd origin.

that's why lucy was crying when seeing natsu fighting, because everything she had tried to do over the 7 years to stop what happened in her timeline from occuring is happening all over, even in different ways

that's why jellal calls them helpless wheels in the clock of fate

that's my theory based on random things i've picked up on xD