View Single Post
Old 2014-01-03, 09:12   Link #49920
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? GET OUT?"

"It's not like ISA bother to give a special bathroom for the men, why bother with examination room"

"Well that makes sense but still"

Dressed in his dark blue I.S. outfit, the only boy in the school walk proud and uncaring of the attention he got from his peers, obviously enjoying the rare sight of a well-toned, still growing body of a young man.

"What a delicious treat I get here" the doctor said half joking, but he just shrug it off, already accustomed to such teasing. Still, deep inside he can't help but feel disturbed.

Until he came to this... 'world', he never realize that sexual objectification put on him always been this dire. While the medical staff in the underground training facility were grabby, meeting their counterpart in I.S.A. simply feels unclean, though it would be rude to express it.

In a minute, his suit became decorated with electrodes and bracers sticking out left and right, neuro-musculature test always made him anxious.

"Please pick that dumbbell over there and flex your elbows several times. No need to hurry, though"

And so he did, with the test result shown.

He can heard one of the nurse chuckled and others squealed.

"Good, now carry that barbel over there" the doctor said "Or maybe you don't lift?"

Even assuming he's average of strength for a 15 year old boy, that was practically a taunt. He sighed in response.

He really, really hate annual health examination day.

"There, satisfied?" he said as he effortlessly lift... with one arm.

The girls watching it practically exploded, he of course wonder why they find it so amazing. Then again, more than 50% of the students weren't active pilot with extensive physical training.

Icchan of course broke in laughter "Showoff"

He just titled his head in further confusion.
It's still not end yet