View Single Post
Old 2010-01-10, 18:54   Link #22096
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
"Stop..." Fate groaned as she stumbled to grab the top of the kitchen counter. "Stop it Nanoha... Stop making the room spin..." Her goofy drunk grin made her partner snort and fall against the wall after taking out a bottle of coke from the fridge.

"I-I'm nawt!" Nanoha protested as she stumbled to Fate. Her hand twisted the top of the bottle, only to have the top explode off and drench both of them in fizzy cola goodness. "Whoops!"

"You idiot," Fate scolded the woman half heatedly. "I changed my mind, I jus...just wan ta sleep."

"'kay," Nanoha grabbed Fate and together they headed to Nanoha's bedroom. "Mai gus' bed has no sh.....sh......sheets." As they toppled into the room, Nanoha managed to cut off the lights. "Stickay shirt..."

"Mm," Fate agreed, taking her top off. both girls striped to their underwear, minus the drenched top part that dripped sodapopfiz, that was probably Mountain Dew. After stumbling, the two drunken officers fell into bed, keeping a respectable distance between themselves.

~* eight to ten hours later *~

"Ugh... My head..." Fate groaned loudly. "Wh... Nanoha's place...?" To her horror, an arm shifted around her waist and she felt Nanoha's breasts move from her back, their skin sticking together. "Oh... my..."

"GOD!?" Nanoha jumped back and immediatly held her head. "For the love of all that goes boom, WHY are you naked in my bed!?"

"I- I don't.." Fate peeking down the cheets covering her chest and say that they were, infact, covered in what used to be a sticky fluid.

"I slept with my partner..." Nanoha fell into the "orz" position and stared at her sheets. "And I don't even remember it!"

"Let us NEVER speak of this again," Fate insisted, stumbling out of bed to try and find her clothes.

~* fifteen award minutes later *~

Nanoha noticed an opened bottle of pop on her counter and stared at it, last nights memories coming back to her. Grinning, she put the cola up and almost laughed when Fate shyly walked past her.

"What's so funny," Fate asked, not able to look at Nanoha directly.

"Oh nothing," Nanoha replied. 'I'll let her dwell on this for a while... revenge for hiding my ammo the other day!'
lol XD I guess Fate had it coming!
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote