Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2006-05-05, 09:44   Link #318
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan
11. Is the Ri Maajon image in one Simoun's gem repeated in the gems of other Simoun in the same chor? If not, how does a chor coordinate which Ri Maajon to perform when its communication cables are disengaged?

Yes. How then the others know what kind of Ri Maajon they must perform?... I dont saw any cables either... But they need some sort of leader... (to many cooks destroys the meal or so)

xx. How do citizens of nations other than Simulacrum and Argentum deal with sex selection? Presumably, they don't come to Simulacrum's Spring... so what do they do?

Like we do it in our time. With Hormone... Today you can give a man, woman hormone to let them change sex.. Well, until the last part... you know.. but breats can raise from his chest... and that kind of stuff works on a woman, too. Give a Woman Man hormone, and she will lose her woman chest, and build up some muscles... Why do you think that some "Amazones" (Oympia these girls that lift this heavy wights) looks like men above the upper part )
Well, in Simoun the soldier said something equal too. when i remeber right.. He was forced to be a Men for the warmachine...

28. Do the Simoun have a maximum range?

As far as i know.. (Afaik) their Gems dry only out if they make the Ri Maajons. Therotical, they can flight as long they dont use to much Ri Maajons.. (Episode 01). The source of energy for the crystal must be the Pilots.... "you must pilote the Simoun with your body and soul" (some place in a Pool scene...) Body = direct piloting... and Soul perhaps for Ri Maajon and "engage" of them.

Spoiler for episode 5:
Well, what i tinking about it...

Mfg,
Seska

Last edited by Seska; 2006-05-05 at 11:37.
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote