View Single Post
Old 2008-02-27, 12:29   Link #227
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
With all his experience kakuzuz shoudn't have fell foe such a simple trick. And with his power Naruto was out matched. Its for these reasons this fight is so contraversial. Naruto shouldnt have been able to beat Kakuzu but thats thanks to plot-no-jutsu he managed to pull off the simplest trick in the manga on someone whos foughtthe likes of the 1st hokage.

The FRS is Narutos only improvement. And its a gamble at best since his arm will suffer equal damage.

What do you mean "keep up with everyone esle"? I he couldnt even track Sasuke movements when they reunited in chapter 306.

Not didnt come cack with anything impressive and thats the main reason everyone syas his developments was the most disappointing.

No they wouldnt have been defeated the same way. Its an insult to the other characters to even say they would have been caught by that simple strick.(assuming they haven't been dumbed down.)
naruto has always defeated his enemies with simple tactics. because they underestimate them. sometimes when we over analyze and over plan we fall for the simplest trick because we never thought our openent would have done something so simple.

for example lets say I'm playing football and I'm a running back, at some point during a running play I come face to face with a linebacker that has been playing way longer than me. his years of experience tell him that I'm going to juke left then spin right. so he angles his body to counter act the juke it. I on the other hand never put that much thought into it and just keept running straight. but because he was already preparing for me to juke I runn pass him. its not hat he is dumbed down he was actually to smart

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote