View Single Post
Old 2004-04-12, 11:49   Link #22
jennwenn

Rare depends on if you are a Japanese viewer or not, and since I'm not:

Glassy Ocean - I taped it off of a UK TV channel when they were doing an animation special. Its a short 10 minute, experimental anime using some CG effects about a frozen moment in time, when a whale is in mid-jump and the ocean becomes like glass. It was beautiful. I want a real copy.

Oseam - The real thing, not that online rip. I have the limited edition version with the soundtrack and the DVD extras. They show footage of the real mountain and temple that the story is based on. Man that made me cry.

Now the rare stuff that I really want is the Studio 4C Collection DVD (Mix-Juice and Uraroji Diamond), the Osamu Tezuka Experimental Anime Shorts, the old Hi no Tori movies, the old Rumic World VHS tapes, original black and white Astro Boy, Takahata's Jarinko Chie (Chie the Brat), the two commericals that Ghibli did (Sora and Nandarou),....*sigh*

Someone mentioned Spring and Chaos, that's absolutely beautiful, one of my favorites. Night on the Galactic Railroad too.

EDIT - Someone once told me there was a CLAMP animated music video to Clover. I can't tell if its a rumour or not but boy do I wish I could find it...

Last edited by jennwenn; 2004-04-12 at 12:03.
jennwenn is offline   Reply With Quote