View Single Post
Old 2010-04-22, 10:24   Link #202
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netevolution View Post
Gold Roger says he left it all in "One Piece" or "that place" depending on the translation. Friendship and Adventure! What Luffy values the most in the world! That is "One Piece"

And yes" Technicly Blackbeared killed Ace, since he handet him over to the marines knowing very well he would be executed. Blackbeared in general is a murderer, but in my book that does technicly not make him "evil" He kils for a cause. Hes simply willing to take the "Adventure" a little bit furder then Roger ever would. To literally KILL for hes dreams! If pushed to the corner im pretty sure Luffy would do the same(basicly beat anyone to death if he would stand in the way of hes dreams)It's just that Oda has never pushed Luffy to that point since hes the "righteous hero"

P.S:In the episode 446 of the anime they actually came pretty close to that! If the "evil Blackbeared" hadn't showed up Luffy would have literally had no choice but to KILL Hannibal who stood between him and Ace! Im sure he would have done it with the fanatism he "took out" Lucci who was about to kill hes Namaka. So yes! I believe Luffi CANkill, it's just that he has never been pushed to that point(Lucci survived, but it was a close call) Blackbeared has, and thats what makes him "evil"
Luffy never kills his enemies, and I doubt he ever will. He rather crushes their dreams and leave them with nothing left, and he has strong belief in that. A lot of people has stood in the way of his dream, but he hasn't killed anyone for that. He's probably capable of doing it, but I don't think he will. Unless he toughens up a bit more.

And you're contradicting yourself in your post. Above you said Blackbeard being a murderer "technically doesn't make him evil" in your book yet at the end of your P.S you say that's what makes him evil. And if murdering tens of thousands of civilians for world dominance or bend the world to his will (i.e his dream) doesn't make him evil in your book, I suggest you write a new one.

Last edited by Kaizokugami; 2010-04-22 at 13:38.
Kaizokugami is offline   Reply With Quote