View Single Post
Old 2014-02-24, 19:13   Link #159
jesh462

TheSix: I have been wanting to watch Macross for a very long time, I've just had no clue where to start and it kept getting pushed onto the back burner. I'll watch Macross after Otona Joshi no Anime Time and Stein's Gate, which comes after the two shows I'm currently going through. (Battleship Yamato 2199 and Kotoura-san)
It'll be fairly soon though, as I'm alone in the house for two weeks, and there's only so much cleaning I can do before everything is spotless.

I've heard a few recommendations for Kino's Journey before too, so I'll definitely look into it.
P.S. Hugely marmite? What?? xD

Dawnstorm your selections sound really intriguing and I can't wait to get to them. I have no aversions to things like you've described. I like to think of myself as an extremely open minded person.
We'll see JUST how much anime I can cram into two weeks.

Suit Up, that sounds wonderful. I'll definitely check it out.

In case you guys haven't noticed, I do try very hard to get to everything suggested, but I put a slight bias towards shows I've heard a bit about, or a slight bias towards whatever I'm in the mood for. For example, after watching Berserk, I wasn't really in the mood to watch anything else serious. So dark..
Also since a lot of people suggest, I go for one show from each person until I've watched enough to double back and hit more suggestions.
I do value each and every one of your opinions and I super-appreciate you taking a bit of your time to let me know what you think I would enjoy.
jesh462 is offline   Reply With Quote