View Single Post
Old 2012-05-17, 05:18   Link #42
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
This. So much.

It's not that I'm so angry about MW going multiplayer-only. Of course I knew that most people who played the game did so for the multiplayer.

No, the reason I'm getting frustrated is it seems every time I sneeze, another franchise goes hard in the "focus on multiplayer" direction.

I don't mind multiplayer as a general rule. I play MMOs, used to be big in the Quake 2 multiplayer scene back in the late 90s when I was a kid. It's just seriously frustrating when franchise after franchise throws all its money eggs into the multiplayer basket.

I'm still seriously pissed off that Bioware blew two hundred million bucks on SWTOR instead of developing KOTOR3.
And I understand your frustration, hell I'd love a singleplayer campaign myself since I'm anything but a dedicated gamer (I like to play at my pace, not the community's pace), but it's rather hypocritical to be angry at a developer for doing... well... pretty much doing exactly what you have been asking in singlelayer game threads: Focusing on their main playerbase.

Last edited by Keroko; 2012-05-17 at 06:34.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote