View Single Post
Old 2010-02-07, 16:43   Link #2632
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
She mentioned how clothes her size are cheaper because no one buys them so they go on sale, lol.
Nana-chan speaks the truth. Honestly. Especially if you live in the UK, where most people are even taller.

Quote:
I can watch the new Precure without seeing the ones before it, right? ( ._.)
Yup, it's a new generation this time. Pretty Cure Heartcatch is the BEST Pretty Cure first episode I have seen. Definitely looking forward for more.

Quote:
I just want something new. It'd take a while for Nana to be able to get a single with opera-ish and enka vocals unless there was a tie-in, but Silent Bible and Polaris are nice changes even if I'm not fond of the songs yet. Trying to not listen to the leaked single a lot 'til I get my copy in my hands. .w.
I'm looping the new ending theme of Pretty Cure...it's somewhat related to Nana . Nana needs another opera song =A=

Quote:
But man, I know Nana's more mainstream now. I know they're trying to get her more popular. It's just as someone who doesn't completely fag over anything/everything she does and thinks she's the greatest thing since Fate Testarossa was created, it's like I'm being tossed aside until they get Nana to be some powerhouse artist because mainstream > wota.
I think that's the worries of most Nanatards. From what I can see, Nana is picking up less otaku roles and more mainstream/normal roles. I have no idea why is she voicing the new brat in Kuroshitsuji or Pretty Cure other then promotion to the mainstream world. Only time will tell I guess...