View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 19:09   Link #2809
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Quote:
Opinion on the Oregonian: Mostly Worthless. Its a shell of its former self and most goes with the "good old boy" sentiments of the area. If I actually want *investigative* journalism - I do better with the Willamette Weekly or even the Portland Tribune
Oh good, that the local Republicans wouldn't label it as a Obama supporting rag or something like that.

(I was using it for voting numbers in the state of Oregan to clarify things)

I was told that there was some voter fraud issues in Oregan with a claim that was reporting 5 million people voted when the state barely has 2 million registered voters.

In fact I'm getting a lot of claims of voters fraud over the voting machines being rigged to vote for Obama, and other claims of dead people voting Obama and the like.

Added to this are calls people to have to show ID to vote, and the question of "Why not have that, you have to have a ID by law anyway. If you say you don't, what are you suppose to say to the cop if he asks you for it?"

My responce was that it is considered illegal as long as you have to pay for a State ID as it is considered a poll tax.

The responce was to amend the Constitution to require ID to vote (The worry is that people are voting twice or the dead are voting....old Chicago tricks).

My response was that it would be simpiler if they just made State ID free in all the states, than it can't be considered a poll tax.