Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 00:37   Link #2211
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsovin View Post
Which is a shame that they didn't field ANY of them during the first match except a Firefly which isn't even American!

Would've loved to have seen an M10 Wolverine or M18 Hellcat! I mean the US really believed in the tank destroyer doctrine despite what they were up against.
I'm pretty sure that the American tank destroyers are disallowed for safety's sake. They're all open-topped so HE rounds and shrapnel will end up killing people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I was extremely disappointed this episode. For one there was no strategy talk before the actual game like the previous times and Miho didn't talk about Pravda's usual strategy which they followed this episode like she was thinking in her room. It just screams stupid to me.
It's just further proof of Miho's limitations as a commander and as a tactician. However, episode 8 also demonstrates how much better she is at both these roles than anyone else at Ooarai. Yukari is probably the second-most levelheaded person in the team, and she had no idea why Miho was concerned after they scored their first kills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
She tried to, but everyone else got bouyed by their previous victories that they pretty much shut her down before she even started. And given Miho's personality, it was hard to get a word in edgewise anyway.
The problem is that she didn't explain her research to the rest of her team, and that she didn't have any plan for if Pravda were to pull a feigned retreat off.