Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-10, 05:05   Link #2105
warainagara
CA

Send a message via MSN to warainagara
Quote:
Originally Posted by yononaka View Post
I think there is a whole lot of territory between you inventing everything and someone looking beyond the surface of Simoun and still not enjoying it as much as you do. And I think some of your fellow fans here have put forth additional ideas about why it (i.e. Simoun not being appreciated) might have happened.
Well, I'm seriously wondering what kind of things you saw in Simoun and not enjoyed about it.
You mentioned about them before but it was no more than "Simoun pretends to have A,B and C," was it?

It must be ridiculous to assert that everyone should enjoy or think highly of the show as much as we do, as you said.
But I also see another self-centered absolutism in your strong implication like"Simoun has no more than I see and that's why it's unpopular but these guys here are inventing what they want to see."
You are not at all agreeing to FPB's comment you quoted as if you agreed to it, when it comes to Simoun.

If you agree to it, I urge you to allow us to think as we want whether you want to call our thoughts piece of shit or not.
Don't be sarcastic or overreact to small misconceptions by aggrandizing them as if they represent the general opinions here.
That's the only way you prove that you really sympathize with the idea in the comment.

Last edited by warainagara; 2006-10-10 at 05:20.
warainagara is offline   Reply With Quote