View Single Post
Old 2004-03-21, 00:37   Link #11
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
Umm I actually think we could definetly use one. Like nosannin pointed out sometimes mods have no idea who's been warned and why someone was banned,
Hmm, my insider sources told me that there was a secret thread on one of the 3 secret boards where they post information like that.

Quote:
All the Moderators know the rules and they aren't going to give someone a strike over something petty
No, but they're willing to ban you over a simple joke. (Note: I don't mean to hurt any of the mods' feelings.)

Quote:
I have seen the system in action and it works well, it cuts down on flame wars and it forces people to read the rules because they don't want to be banned.
Linkage?

Just out of curosity, do you *actually* have any idea of how to implement such a system? have you given any thoughts to the possible repercussions of your stance? Sounds to me that you're just trying to sound harsh so that you appeal to mods. We all know that only xris's best friends get to be mods. A certain kitty cat came back and told us that.