View Single Post
Old 2012-04-13, 23:36   Link #1314
Team Rocket Elite

Mostly expected results today and even expected winners despite close matches. Haqua, Ayase and Iwasawa were expected to have easy wins and they won by even more than I expected. Haqua really brought the hammer down on Ayumi with Same Fanbase Factor. Hecate ends up doing much worse than I thought she would but manages to hold off Ushio. Looks like Hecate got just enough strength from Shana 3. Kanon and Shirayuki had some bad luck in having to face each other for advancment. I feel both of them are in the top 36 in Nova but one of them had to leave today and it was Shirayuki. Kyouko manages to just barely avoid choking to Tsugumi. It's going to be a really tough regular season for Kyouko, though. Guilty Crown's strength seems to have faded just a bit too much since Ayase fails to beat Menma. It's too bad Ayase couldn't add another Hanazawa Kana character to the regular season. Fuuko vs Mafuyu was a battle between characters on the very edge of the top 36. I thought Fuuko would take it but I'm happy enough with Mafuyu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post

Graphs like this make it hard for me to dislike the result, even though I really don't like Kyouko. (Then again I haven't watched GC so meh)
That's pretty cool. It would have been a awesome match to watch if there were live updates of interm vote counts.