Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by CronuZ View Post
Didnt know Brittanians like public hotspring

actually the question you should be asking is,

"why do women like to take so many baths, and why does it take so bloody long?!"

Quote:
One thing that bothers me though, is that if she's so terrified of Japanese people why is she even there in Japan? she should ship her monkey butt back to Britain or whatever hole she crawled out of. :P
It's good you question this, because it shows here that for somethings that you you are not informed about ,your not yet ready to make the same jump to another abusive accusation.

As to answer your question, I don't know, and I doubt (very unlikely) any of us here yet, know the true picture, of the immigration policy to Subjects of the Empire, so until we do it has to be left as a question.

however if I was to hazard a guess, based upon previous empire policies in the real world. Immigration to new areas have always been subjected to the lure of attractive land ownership incentive issued by the government to promote industrial growth in the new area.
Hence people will willing more there for the benifit, onthe other hand there is the other scenario that like Australia, the Empire saw it as a valid area to send those that has been deemed punishment by exile.
Of course there migt be an entirely different reason, but thats the best I can conclude with such short information.