View Single Post
Old 2007-07-05, 11:35   Link #26
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
Thumbs up Bravo Bravo desu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
As long as he doesn't have boils coming out whenever a girl touches, or have no allergic reaction to affectionate girls, I won't put this show down.... too much.
I have stopped for a while from watching Overdrive, there's a really annoying voice with male lead...

I liked male leads voice here, very appropriate and not really any annoying mannerism so far... IMO Not really loser, it felt like everything that happened, happened by emphasis of consequences ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
It seems good-hearted, and looked good, but didn't do much for me. For me, it seemed to crawl. But that's probably because the humor just didn't reach me. To be honest, I was disappointed, since the writer did Emma2, and the director was involved in Bokura ga Ita and Mushishi. I was clearly expecting something different.

For me, however, the fanservice was well done and quite clean. Ikkitousen and Amenaideyo offend me, but this just seems so good-hearted, not dirty at all. Maybe I just liked the look of the animation: it seemed open and fresh. Artland.
Ok humor got me, it helped me to that I read about it from here to adjust for fan service and it didn't really disturb me... ok bit... but I can just ...
This is really relaxing... and I'm looking for such fresh air... looking forward some eps...
Anacone is offline   Reply With Quote