View Single Post
Old 2007-09-25, 15:05   Link #47
Caldron
Aria feels good....

Location: In my cube (it looked kinda rectangular though, he says)...
My top 5 passes by:
Ah! My Goddess (AMG) -> Keiichi is an unlucky boy who is overworked by his senpais at their dormitory. He is left with a task to dial a number, but he mistakes it and dial the Goddess Company. Someone comes out from the mirror. That's how a lovely story starts.

Aria -> Akari is a girl who is going for Neo Venezia to work with gondolas. This anime has quite a good and relaxing breeze feeling.

Full Metal Panic (FMP) -> Sousoke is named to be a bodyguard of an high school girl named Chidori. But he lacks a lot of common sense, and he only thinks of military, trully a very funny one, this guy is. He blows up a lot of things, because he things they're threatenings

Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) -> Really, the funniest and most pwned guy of all story is here. This anime rocks hard, there's no real description for this pwnage, you'll have to see for yourself.

Kanon 2006 -> The greatest drama I ever seen. Yuiichi is a guy who left some town when he was little, but he is back 7 years later for studying, and he doesn't remember anything about before. He meets some girls he had met, and start recalling/discovering their life stories and how things have gone.

this might be a 6th from the top, but it would be a pity not to mention the great
Higurashi no naku koro ni -> A village Hinamizawa is facing a big mistery. Every year in the festival, someone dies and someone disappears next day. It is said to be the curse of Oyashiro-sama, but that's something a bit too strange for common sense. This year, a guy named Keiichi comes to the village and starts getting this knowledge, and uncover the mistery of Hinamizawa.