View Single Post
Old 2013-04-04, 23:35   Link #83
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

It's interesting that when Kishi had Naruto say he'll surpass the previous hokages, he didn't mean just in power, but in thinking to. Hashirama was in the same position Naruto will be. Remember when Itachi asked Naruto what he'll do when/if Sasuke attacks village. Will he kill him to protect the village or let him do it. Naruto himself told Sasuke that he'll find the third options. And option Hashirama never found, since he killed Madara. This is where Naruto will surpass Hashirama, he'll do what Hashirama was unable to do.

Could it be possible that Kishi never intended for Naruto to surpass previous hokages in power. And that when he had Naruto say, he'll surpass them was just in thinking, and not in actual power? I think this would be an interesting twist.

People saying what Hasirama did was cowardly, but actually it wasn't. That is what true ninja do, deception is their weapon. That move reminded me about Zabuza, and how a true ninja should act. It's certainly more ninja way, then having monster fights.