View Single Post
Old 2010-07-08, 08:18   Link #2985
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disz View Post
So then,how was the body hid?Beacause The Ushiromiya family were inside Kinzo's room!I'm not really sure if this was the problem in question in this EP because I haven't re read it In a while,so I may just be repeating a question.

Oh,and how did the body reach all the way to the basement?The way knzo was burned may have been a fantasy scene,but it doesn't nececarily mean where it happens was forged too.
Kinzo's room? In EP4 the only family members that were shown going to Kinzo's room were Natsuhi and Krauss, which we know from EP5 that are part of a conspiracy bent on covering Kinzo's death.

If you are talking about Kyrie, Krauss, Shannon, Kanon and Nanjo, they weren't in Kinzo's room, but in some kind of underground room below the Kuwadorian.

And even then that's just where they were shown to be trapped in a magic scene, it doesn't necessarily mean that they were actually there.

As for EP5 every red about his position that were said by Bernkastel have absolutely no value because it was specified that they referred to a "living Kinzo". and a living Kinzo doesn't exist anywhere.

The adults may think they have checked the whole mansion but without detective authority there will always exist the chance that they missed some place.
Additionally:
they didn't check the whole guesthouse
they didn't check the shed
they didn't check the chapel
they didn't check the underground tunnel and the rooms connected to it
they didn't check Kuwadorian
They didn't check the existence of any other "place x" that could exist in the island

In conclusions there are plenty of places where Kinzo and all the other missing bodies could have gone.