View Single Post
Old 2011-03-03, 23:10   Link #648
taofd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Holy Hell

QB IS AN ALIEN!?

We were all off the mark it seems. Honestly didn't see that coming. Although his lack of human emotions is "not human" but hell he gives off the whole magic animal vib, not alien...

Also, someone needs to bitch slap QB and tell him that the Universe's energy is FINITE.

The only reason it seems like the Universe is losing energy is because its EXPANDING and thus the energy is spreading out more and more making it less concentrated.

Also, the little facker has had this all planned all along! This time he definitely lied, he led Kyoko on to get her to believe that a chance still existed to save Sayaka so she can get herself killed. For someone who claims to "Not understand human emotions" he sure as hell knows how to manipulate there emotions.

He even had the facking balls to say "Of course, wasn't it obviously impossible?"

He even says the line "Hey yeah, Madoka, whenever you are ready to die, just let us know!"

He is by God being made out to be the most evil existence that humanity will ever see in anime...
Lol, I said it was possible he was an alien a whiles back, and everyone jumped on me and said I was an idiot.
taofd is offline   Reply With Quote