View Single Post
Old 2010-10-26, 10:59   Link #172
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Of course, those feelings did exist before. Seeing her with other people was the catalyst that allowed those feelings to manifest themselves. She felt jealous when she saw Kirino with the others, so it was not something that was there from the start because that would mean Ayase knew Kirino was with them since before. As you say, it's closer to insecurity but I don't think she was afraid Kirino would let anyone else aside from her brother know about her true self, which is why she would feel betrayed by her.
Hmm, it's possible, jealousy and insecurity over finding Kirino opening up her secrets to some other friends and her brother instead of her, who is supposed to be her best friends make a bit of sense. In that case, the reason she's asking for Kyousuke's would be to have another person closer to Kirino at home when she's not there, so that he can be her eyes and ears in order to be able to be closer to Kirino. Still, such aggressive behavior just to be her best friends really makes me bring out my yuri goggles, especially with the word love in the song makes it seem that it's not really platonic...