View Single Post
Old 2010-12-19, 13:27   Link #102
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
sigh i hope they dont make us rund around the galaxy collecting small amount of cash so jsut we can upgrade stuff

i mean the last one was annoying so pls let this one be more action shooting running shooting sploding shooting and talking..........

this i say shooting??
It's an effective method of extending the play time. The main plot itself had about 5-10 hours of gameplay (loyalties included), with normal playthroughs being around 25-35 hours instead, due to mining and optional planetary missions. If they were to make that much time worth of shooting, running, shooting, more shooting, ohmygawdcainisready, shooting and talking, the release date would have been much farther. And publishers don't want that. They want money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
^ Because they think this hurts us Tali fans =)
I don't think I'd go ahead and try hurting myself, would I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Its so damn over used XDDD its not funny anymore .. maybe once and a blue moon someone comes up with a funny one but it just becomes boring a few seconds after.
I, for one, haven't seen them anywhere outside Bioware forums. Though I agree only a handful of them were funny, most was pure garbage done just for the heck of it.

But I don't consider two pictures being "people abusing this crap", as you stated. It's not like we're turning this thread into a Tali jokefest. Even I wouldn't want that to happen. With that said, Roger could have at least picked a better image. Not the same thing with just a single panel altered...