View Single Post
Old 2008-07-21, 04:41   Link #231
dee32

For a recap ep. this was a really good one. Way better than the ones from GS and GSD, that I've seen.

Though I'm trying to figure out how Grace made Sheryl sick this time or is it that Sheryl hasn't full recovered from when Grace made her sick the last time. So Sheryl has been trashed by Grace. I'd like to see how Sheryl reacts when she finds out Grace is now Ranka's manager.

I see Grace planning some kind of hit on Sheryl next week. I see Sheryl joining SMS because she basically has no where else to go. She'd be alot safer on the Quarter than any where else on Frontier. She could the sound force for Skull squadron. I wonder when will they replace her lost earring? I see her pilot a purple VF-25.

I'm glad Alto got promoted to 2Lt. If Michael and Alto are 2Lt., what is Luca? I mean no one has ever mention his rank before. Is Alto being groomed to lead Skull squadron when Ozma dies or would Canaria take over since she has a higher rank than Alto. Another right now whose second in command of the squadron now Michael or Canaria?

Will Ozma recognize Brera?