Thread: Kaiketsu Zorori
View Single Post
Old 2004-10-17, 15:50   Link #21
iluid

"Buy The DVDs to sub this anime which is been forgotten since earlier 2004!"...
This sounds like you're asking for a group to buy expensive R2 DVDs and sub it just cause you said so. I think you'd be much better off saying something like "I will provide raws to anyone who wants to sub this anime which has been forgotten since earlier 2004!" If any group ever decides to do this show, it's likely that they'll do it mostly because no one else will. If that's the case, they would already be donating their time and effort to something they don't really care too much about and there's almost no chance they'd be willing to spend their hard earned money as well.

Also, I'm not sure I'd call this show "underrated". No offense, but it just looks bad ^^; The stuff that really is underrated usually does get subbed eventually, just at a slower pace than whatever the latest and greatest happens to be.
Out of curiosity, have you actually watched the raws of Kaiketsu Zorori? That is, can you say for sure there is some substance to this show that makes it worth subbing? Or do you just want it subbed simply because it hasn't been subbed?

I'm all for subbing lesser known shows rather than producing 30 versions of naruto, but the show has to have at least some appeal for a group to pick this over another of the many unsubbed shows. If you can convince people that Zorori doesn't suck, then maybe someone will sub it.
iluid is offline   Reply With Quote