View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 18:40   Link #171
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Spoiler for breaking "shock" news:
... huh ...

I mean, I do get that they had changed his(her? I mean that outfit makes it hard to tell) backstory somewhat in Fate and made him a ''perfect knight'' and whatnot before his betrayal, but still ... this is seriously stretching the entire ''Throne of Heroes'' and '' Heroic Spirits'' concept really thin if they are going to make him/her a genuine one (unless (s)he was qualified for summoning due to the connection to the Arthurian lore a la Medusa and Meda)

I mean, it does open a lot of possibilities for some interesting stories, but I can't help but think this is another one of Takashi's insane desire to include his wifu in everything Type-Moon brings out ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That girl on the right... corrupted heroic spirit Kuroyukihime!?
Heh, yeah the design is pretty similar (though I guess it is somewhat common nowadays). Still makes her pretty cool and attractive looking.

I do get what you are saying about the design, but I don't think we can really call her a ''corrupted'' HS considering this is Semiramis we are talking about. If we go by the sort of HS that Nasu considers pure, she would be among them I think considering how famed she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Should've chosen a different colour. The one, true Red Saber is Nero!
I'm of two minds about this. On hand I agree that the overlap with Extra!Saber isn't really good (though it is inevitable with how many Saber's we have now) and I would've liked if they had made it white instead to reflect Merlin's prophecy better.

On the other hand
Spoiler for :

Or maybe I'm giving this too much thought.