Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 07:17   Link #23749
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
though there is one thing back in school had the outcasts known he was like them they might of tried to befriend our hero.

maybe even looked up to him because of the harem he made
Personally, I doubt that would have happened, since the Outcast Ayashi consider what was someone born as, not what they became - the fact that their leader Hokuto was originally a human, was probably only known by Kiria... which allowed him to be welcomed in their ranks, but I doubt the same could be said about Tsukune, who... even in his current berserk form, is more similar to a vampire then an Outcast Ayashi...

Not to mention, while, technically, speaking, Alucard does have some similarities with Outcast Ayashi, due to absorbing various ayashi into his body, I wouldn't consider him, as something like that - in my opinion he is a more unique type of being, that can't be easily classified using the ayashi species, that have appeared in this manga so far...

And, while Tsukune is currently at a risk of becoming a second Alucard, I definitely think that is going to be prevented / stopped, in the next few chapters, and a new direction of Tsukune's transformation or mutation (whatever you like to call it) is going to be opened, which will lead Tsukune to become something different then Alucard, but like Alucard, it will also be some unique type of being, that we won't be capable of easily classifying...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote