View Single Post
Old 2004-05-04, 04:01   Link #54
yukari_kiss
dreamer flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayearth
It's not just her name that has to do with snow, her whole story has to do with it. One of the lines in her flashbacks (only in the game) she says "I'll wait for the time for you to come back when the snow returns" - Yuuichi goes to her place for winter holidays every year before those 7 years. And because of that, Nayuki has grown to like snow (although Yuuichi can't think of anything but "cold"), and the city she lives in (only to be known as the "city of snow").
man... nayuki has such a meaningful name...aw.... now that you are all mentioning snow, a subconscious part of me has just risen up, a part of my sympathy for her is that she's always feeling so.... lonely in the anime and yuuichi couldn't return her love... i really sympathise with that coz obviously she liked yuuichi A LOT for sooooo long and it's just so....sad... her character is also honest.

Spoiler:

i think that was a really brave thing to do and i admire her for it
but it's so true, every character in kanon is soooo well depicted its hard to work out favourites...but i seemed to click with nayuki the most
yukari_kiss is offline   Reply With Quote