View Single Post
Old 2010-05-11, 03:24   Link #875
tsunade666

It's kinda tiring.... reading it all. Now I can kinda understand why serenade hates talking with esper... well it's kinda looping stuff.

Accel doesn't really needs a no wind field to unleash plasma. The no wind zone just help him on manipulating the wind around the world. Makes it more easy to compute if the variable x is = 0. If their is wind he would just change the computation like what he tried to do when the sisters start rolling the electronic wind mills.

Even without the no wind zone. He can start using plasma. He even tried to create it to blast kihara away but kihara knows him best and disrupts the wind. I think that's around the near end of vol 12 and now in black wings mode. He can even use the wind as blades that cuts the house dowwn sized.

As for mikoto doing burning everything with the sheer heat of electricity. I don't know because I can't even imagine her powers at all. From being an electro master to do all that stuff. Well I will just say as to be expected of a level 5. But who knows. Heck I don't even know how can be a plasma created by compressing the wind.

and mugino wouldn't die if she undo her limit. It will just go berserk and will be harmful for her. Just imagine a mere esper firing a star light breaker. If railgun using huge chunk of metal is like firing divine buster. A melt downer with out limitation is like firing multiple divine buster. Just imagine what happen to vivio when nanoha fires her star light breaker at her.