View Single Post
Old 2013-09-24, 18:21   Link #30865
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
I'm loving what I'm seeing in those images. From the looks of things the real grade is really going to do justice to this design.
I beg to differ. IMO Bandai still needs to do their homework regarding the proportion of RG SEED Gundams. I see them as a bit off (either the head too big, chest-torso too short, or something is wrong with the legs & feet or a combination of them). Ironically, RG Strike’s (the first ever RGCE) proportion looks the best among other RGCE Gundams. Compared to RGUC Gundams, RGCE Gundams seem to get the short end of the stick in terms of proportion. I hate to sound like suiton, but so far, nothing beats SEED/CE MGs & PGs in terms of proportion. So far, I only get Deactive RGCE Gundams coz they look interesting and Bandai seem committed to release one for each ‘active-colored’ Gundam. It’s a rare opportunity to be able to collect Deactive Gundam kits like this .

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
I think the MG Wing (TV) is better. The only gripe I had with that is the popping off armor pieces on the top of the arm.
Aside from what you’ve mentioned, HG Wing is better proportioned and looks better. Its chest is not ridiculously broad like MG Wing and the shoulders look better and can move more freely (if the reviews that I saw are to be believed). The MG has a nicer-looking Bird-mode though .