View Single Post
Old 2014-06-03, 05:06   Link #111
Farodin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
What this series needs. Is a complete reboot to build onto same overall plot but flesh out it as much as possible and instead of the boring as hell completely overused 2-cour broadcasting w/e shit, make as many episodes as needed to fully immerse into the world.
That's where your critic seems unfair to me.Before it was animated SAO did not have the attention it has nowadays.Anime is business,which is why producers and companies will and cannot take the risk of animating a new series in 25+ episodes in the scale of Naruto,One Piece etc.,simply because each single episode involves high costs which can only be paid off through DVD and merchandise sales.Of course the producers had to cut certain scenes and things out and in my opinion SAO managed to do pretty well with it's limited episode count.Regarding the whole Kirito and Asuna relationship you're probably right.For those who only watched the anime it really seems rushed but having read the novels I think their relationship progress seems perfectly fine.
Farodin is offline   Reply With Quote